Simply Organic Cardamom, Certified Organic, Non-GMO | 2.82 oz | Elettaria cardamomum (L.) Maton
- CARDAMOM SEED POWDER – Simply Organic Organic Cardamom comes from ground fruit seeds from the cardamom plant (Elettaria cardamomum). Cardamom is considered to be one of the world’s oldest spices. It is often called the ‘queen of spices’ alongside the ‘king of spices’, black pepper.
- SWEET AND AROMATIC – Simply Organic Cardamom contains no seed pods. It is aromatic with an intense, slightly sweet-and-spicy flavor that works great with potatoes, beans, meat dishes, curry, bread, tea, coffee, and more!
- ORGANIC FROM GUATEMALA – The heart of the world’s cardamom supply is found in the mountains surrounding the Polochic river basin in Guatemala. While India actually produces more cardamom than Guatemala, almost all of it is consumed in India. The Guatemalan harvest begins in September and concludes in February. Most of the cardamom is grown on small farms, often on steep and rugged terrain.
- PURE AND POTENT FLAVOR – Simply Organic believes in pure and potent flavor grown at the source. Our rigorous standards mean that we know precisely what you’re getting, and from where. All of our products are grown and processed without the use of toxic pesticides, irradiation, or GMOs.
- ABOUT US – Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring real bite to everything you make, eat and share. Our goal, through our Simply Organic Giving Fund, is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible, but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
We have stock available for Simply Organic Cardamom and ready for delivery