Green Cardamom – 7mm – Medium Size Pods, scientifically known as Elettaria cardamomum, is a spice belonging to the ginger family, and is commonly referred to as the ‘Queen of Spices’. Native to the evergreen and moist deciduous forests of India and Sri Lanka, it is now grown in many parts of the world, including Guatemala, Tanzania, and Indo-China. The spice is available in two variants, GREEN and BLACK, both of which have a distinct aroma, and robust flavor, and are used for culinary and medicinal purposes. Cardamom comes from the pods of the plant, which usually measure 7mm in size, and contain small black seeds. Cardamom has been an integral part of Indian cuisine since ancient times and is used to flavor both sweet and savory dishes. It is also an important ingredient in Masala Chai and Ayurvedic teas. In India, it is used to make sweet treats like Laddu, and Halwa. Spice is known to have numerous health benefits. It is a natural antiseptic and can help treat sore throat and digestive problems. It is also believed to have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
Green Cardamom – 7mm – Medium Size Pods
- Premium quality 7mm diameter green cardamom pods.
- Freshly harvest green cardamom. No pesticides or additives for color or taste.
- We procure spices directly from selected farmers from the Idukki district in Kerala
- Kerala Cardamom online can be crushed and used in foods to enhance the taste of foods.
- Buy medium-sized cardamom 7mm online at the best prices from valleyspice.com
- Timely delivery of high-quality products directly from farms
- COD, Bulk orders available.